1 package extra thick sliced bacon
4 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Paper.
2. Simply lay out uncooked bacon on the parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, black pepper, cayenne and salt, then brush over bacon, flipping to brush both sides.
4. Place bacon in a cold oven on the lowest rack and turn temperature to 400 degrees F.
5. Bake for 18-25 minutes (depending on thickness and how crispy you like your bacon), flipping halfway through.
6. When finished, remove the pan from the oven and add parsley. Allow to cool for a few minutes and crisp up, then enjoy!