2 cups walnuts
1 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup or light corn syrup
2 tsp Columela Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp paprika
La Baleine Fine Sea Salt
1 tbsp sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix ground ginger, paprika, salt, sugar and ground cinnamon.
3. Place the walnuts in a medium bowl and add syrup and olive oil, stirring to coat the walnuts. Then, sprinkle on the spice mix.
4. Line a baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Paper and add the walnuts in a single layer.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove nuts and separate any clusters that are stuck together, let cool and enjoy!
Keeps for about 2 weeks in an airtight container