3 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp sugar
1 ½ sticks butter, softened
1 pinch of salt
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup eggnog
16 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
3 large eggs
1 tbsp flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
3 cups whole cranberries
¾ cup sugar
3 tbsp orange juice
3 tbsp white wine
3 tsp unflavored gelatin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all crust ingredients.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Paper, then set aside.
- Combine all cheesecake ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add cheesecake mixture to the pie dough and bake for another 20 minutes until set.
- Meanwhile, add the cranberries and about ¾ cup water to a medium saucepan and boil for 5-7 minutes.Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, then strain and set aside.
- In the same (cleaned) saucepan, add the sugar and 6 tbsp water and boil until the sugar dissolves completely, then add the orange juice, wine, cranberry mixture and sugar to blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix together gelatin and 3 tbsp water and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. Blend the gelatin into the cranberries until smooth.
- Spread cranberry mixture over cooled cheesecake and allow to refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!