12-14 chicken tenders
2 tsp kosher salt
1 cup superfine almond flour
4 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried Italian herbs (oregano, rosemary, thyme)
1 tsp black pepper
Coconut oil spray (or any baking spray you like)
If You Care Parchment Baking Paper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F or 218 degrees C
- Line a large baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Baking Paper. Set aside.
- In a medium, shallow bowl, whisk egg.
- On a large plate, combine almond flour, rice flour, onion and garlic powders, Italian herbs, black pepper, and 1 tsp kosher salt. Mix to combine.
- Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towels. Season with remaining salt.
- Create an assembly line. Dip chicken tender into egg, then into almond flour mixture. Finally, place the tender onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once all of the tenders are coated, spray both sides liberally with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until golden. Flip and broil again until the other side is also brown and crispy.
- Enjoy immediately!
*If you’d to freeze the tenders, allow them to cool completely before packing and freezing. They will last in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, bake at 425 until warmed through.