4 oz cream cheese
4 oz goat cheese
4 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup dates, minced
1 tbsp fresh thyme + more for pan
1 tbsp fresh oregano + more for pan
5 slices prosciutto, crisped in the oven or stove top and crumbled
¼ cup good olive oil + more for drizzling
4 small chicken cutlets, pounded thinly
10 slices prosciutto
2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic, dates, thyme, oregano, prosciutto, olive oil, salt and pepper crumbles to a food processor or bowl of an electric mixer and combine until smooth.
- Spread mixture on one side of each chicken cutlet, then roll up and top with two slices of prosciutto and place on a baking sheet or baking dish lined with If You Care Parchment Paper.
- Add tomatoes to the chicken, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add extra herbs and bake for about 35-45 minutes, until tomatoes are blistered and prosciutto is crisp.
- Serve and don’t forget to top with juice from the pan, it’s delicious!