2 cloves garlic
1 bunch scallions, light green and white part sliced thin
Handful cilantro, stems removed
1-inch piece of ginger, sliced into matchsticks
1 lb udon noodles, cooked according to package instructions
¼ cup hoisin sauce
1 tbsp each: lime juice, rice vinegar
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 lb medium shrimp
- Preheat oven to 400º
- In a measuring cup, combine hoisin with lime juice, rice vinegar, and sesame oil
- Add half of udon noodles, cilantro, garlic, ginger and scallions to an If You Care Roasting Bag placed seam side up on a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Add 12 shrimp into the pouch
- Pour sauce over the noodles and shrimp and seal the bag by folding the open end upward as many times as possible.
- Repeat the entire process with your second roasting bag
- Roast for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let the pouch sit for 5 minutes before digging in! To open the bag, carefully tear or cut with scissors, being careful of hot steam.