2 wild snapper filets, 8 oz. each
Few handfuls of fresh dill, stems removed
1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
4 tbsp salted butter
If You Care Parchment Roasting Bags
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C.
- Season snapper filet with kosher salt on both sides.
- Place each filet of snapper (skin side down) into an individual If You Care Medium Non-Stick Parchment Roasting Bag seam side up on a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan.
- On top of each filet, place 3-4 lemon slices, 2 tablespoons of butter, and a handful of fresh dill.
- Seal the bag by folding the open end upward as many times as possible.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once snapper is cooked, remove from the oven and let the pouch sit for 5 minutes before digging in! To open the bag, carefully tear or cut with scissors, being careful of hot steam.
- Serve snapper with a fresh lemons and garnish with more fresh dill. Enjoy immediately alongside rice or fresh roasted veggies.