Chocolate-Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
(Makes 8-10 cookies)
1 stick butter, melted
¾ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, room temperature
¼ tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp La Baleine Fine Sea Salt
¾ tsp cinnamon
1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup dried sour cherries
¼ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars together and add the egg and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to butter mixture, alternating between oats and flour mixture until fully incorporated.
- Mix in cherries, chocolate chips and walnuts until just combined.
- Line a baking pan with If You Care Parchment Paper. Using your hands, divide dough into 8-10 even balls and space out evenly on the parchment, flattening slightly (note: you may need to bake in multiple batches).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool before transferring to a wire rack.