Non-Stick Parchment Roasting Bags
If You Care Non-Stick Parchment Roasting Bags were developed to help you roast the perfect tender, juicy meal every time.
- The bottom seam is meant as a way to let steam out of the roasting bags and is not liquid proof, so it is best not to not fill the bags with too much liquid.
- Easily prepare a “one pot meal” by roasting vegetables, such as onions, potatoes or carrots with meats.
- After cooking, make a delicious gravy by simply adding liquid and corn starch or flour to the juices at the bottom of the bag.
- Prepare a single serving of whole fish accompanied by vegetables in one roasting bag to create an elegant and no mess dinner. After roasting according to your recipe, carefully place the unopened roasting bag on a plate and simply tear the top of the roasting bag to serve (see Whole Roasted Sea Bass recipe).
- Use extreme caution when opening a roasting bag a er cooking, as the steam can be very hot.
- Do not lift a roasting bag already filled with ingredients as the parchment can break.