2lbs broccoli florets
½ cup golden raisins
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tbsp middle eastern spice (we used Shwarma)
Salt & pepper
1/3 lb ricotta salata, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place broccoli and golden raisins in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, spices, salt and pepper, then mix together well.
- Add to a sheet pan lined with If You Care Parchment Paper, then roast for 25-30 minutes, until edges are crisp.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add ricotta. This can be served either warm or cold, so it makes for great leftovers!