1 lb. baby eggplant
½ cup full-fat plain yogurt
1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp sumac
½ tsp Aleppo pepper
If You Care Parchment Baking Paper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F or 232 degrees C
- Line a baking sheet with If You Care Parchment Baking Paper.
- Slice eggplant in half, then place into a large bowl.
- Drizzle eggplant generously with olive oil (~1/4 cup) and add salt and pepper.
- Pour eggplant out onto baking sheet, being careful not to overcrowd the pan. You want space between each piece of eggplant so that it roasts. Otherwise, it will steam and be soggy.
- Roast eggplant for 15 minutes, then flip. Cook for another 10-15 minutes until tender and golden brown.
- Spread yogurt onto the bottom of your serving platter. Place eggplant on top.
- Top with pomegranate seeds, sumac and Aleppo pepper. Enjoy!